Thursday 12 February 2009

Memorable Experience

I’ll never forget the first time I went travelling with my dad when I was 9. For this first trip, I went to Beijing. The reasons why we choose Beijing are not only it is not far, but also it is the capital city of China. Beijing is the centre of economic and cultural life in China. After a long trip in the train, we arrived at the western train station of Beijing. Then we went to the Wangfu hotel. After everything is ready, we started to travel in Beijing. Unlike my hometown, Beijing is a large city which has a lot of people and cars on the street. The first place they visited was Tian An Men Square. At there, we joined a ceremony which rose the national flag. After that, we went through the Tian An Men and entered into the Forbidden City. It was a very great city in Chinese history. We visited the Imperial Palace and its museum at there. Next, we went to the Summer Palace and visited the Long Corridor. On the second day, we went to the Great Wall, and it is really very great. After finishing the trip in Beijing, we went home by a plane. It is very exciting because it is my first time to by the air. What a good trip we had. I can’t forget it forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment